Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Karma can be a bitch!

It;s hard to deal with all the things that are going on in our lives. With both Dee and I going through cancer scares and more medical things ahead, we are dealing with so much stress. We will be fine and are looking forward to great things to come. I have to say I am worried about the new knee, it will be so much pain  and work to get back on my feet. I have three doctors to see for pre-op. I have real good doctors so I have faith in them. I worry about Dee though, she has so much to catch up on. She should have had most of it done, but she didn't get to doctors until now. She can;t get things done for lack of money. I wish I could help her more. She was married to one of those guys that thought he made the money, so he came first. She needs cloths, a car and get back to school. He took so much from her and left her so broken. I am to blame for so much, I looked the other way thinking it would have made things worse. He had a big head and no skills. We all lied to cover for his weakness's. I will never do that again, it just made fools of us all. We had a break in and some things were taken. I don't want to put the blame any where I can't prove, but we will find out and it will be taken care of. Karma is sometimes an evil bitch!!!! I am trying to keep up with positive thinking and meditation. I want to think their are better people out there and all will work out. Time will tell!   

1 comment: