Saturday, March 14, 2015

Antique sale and a new knee!









Yea, it's time to clean the storage out. I will be heading for the Antique Market under the freeway. Well, not me so much, Howard and Dee will have to do the sale, I am jut getting it all ready. I will be getting my new knee soon and it will be awhile before I can get around. I will be sitting and pointing my finger! All the house work will be their job too, I feel for them, I am such a freak when it comes to it all being done my way. I should say I am sorry ahead, upfront for my bad attitude, crying, screaming and all around firing people. I don't think they will come close enough to hit them, Oh well!!!! The knee is coming at a bad time, any time! I hate that I will be non-productive for so long! I work through my pain, no I can't do that!! So, I will have to find another way of dealing with it. I will have a slow heal with all the other things I deal with, I hope it all works out. I had my EKG done and now a class on what we will be doing before and after the surgery. Scary to me!!!! I will be in good hand, I am sure it will work out. Help!!!!!!! 

No comments: