Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Being Sick Is Hard

I hate to think about the negative things in this world. When I do it makes me feel so petty, but sometimes it just clears my mind to let it all go. I meditate to help with all the daily problems and the pain I am going through. Ms is very hard to deal with as I get older. The shots are so painful, but I have more lesions on the brain and they do help. I have had my MS for most of my life, starting with migraines as a small child. With all the other things that can go wrong it has made them all much worse. It causes depression because of the problems in the brain. I am sure my husband would say I am a pain in the butt, but he loves me through all my health problems, I am a lucky woman to have him, but then again he is lucky to have me too! Together we make a whole, as one always. I wish my dear daughter was as lucky, her marriage fell apart. She is back with us now, some days are good and she makes the plans for school, she wants to go forward. Other days she is very sad and lost, these days break my heart. The worst days are when she cries most of the time, nothing we can say helps. The health problems are getting too much for her to handle and we are so little help. She may have MS, we will not know yet, the pain is so overwhelming. Now the breast cancer scare. We will hold our breath and her hand. She feels like someone is missing, I know how she feels, I would be the same. The test she will be put though are so scary and the results can be so hard. I will love her through it all. This among other things make me hate her husband or soon to be ex-husband. He left her knowing about all her health problems, her teeth are breaking and she will have to get new ones (mine did the same thing, an MS thing), her eyes are bad and she need new glasses, the breast lumps, her hips and leg pain (the same as mine) and the depression that goes along with many medical problems. It is such a hard time, I know I have been through them to. She has a few other issues and I have some that differ, but live can be so hard for some. I know there are so many that suffer more, but that doesn't help when it;s late at night and in a very painful place. You need that loving hand and poof, hes gone! He doesn't help by telling her she stole $3,000 of his money, she needed it to pay the doctor bills, he worked for it so she has no right to it. What a load of crap! We gave them $15,000 when we sold the house in Idaho, he did nothing to earn that money, one of the laziest men I have ever known. He spent it on himself and she got nothing. No, she got a laptop, washer and a drier (She had to take the washer and drier back, they needed the money). The way I figure it he owes me a butt load of money, he only got money because he was married to my daughter. He lied so good he had me fooled and he broke my child;s heart, I will never forget this lesson and I truly hope he learns a big lesson. We cared so much we looked the other way, another thing I will never forget. It all ended very sick, ucky and ugly! I hope so much for her and will be ther to help her along. Have a wonderful new life my sweet daughter.          

No comments: