Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Screen Door and Another Sale

 After that last blogg I decided to lighten up. I am so working on being a nice person and sometimes it can be a challenge. Anyway, Howard built me a new screen door for the back door. It helps keep the bugs out and the dogs in. I have so much to do and this helps so much. Thank you my husband. 
 
Well, back to the storage unit again. I am lined up for another sale under the freeway. I am not ready at all and a little worried I won;t be ready. I only have one month that I can do this, I will be getting  a new knee which screws up my summer. It is along recovery and the house, yard and storage has to be done. I can be a bit of a fuss bunny, making it hard on my care givers (husband & daughter). I guess I should say I am sorry before it all happens! Sorry!!!!! If you look close at the picture you can see a turkey running off. He was checking out my stuff when he came by. I will start tomorrow and get it all done, keeping figures crossed!!!!!

No comments: