Saturday, April 11, 2015

Cactus and more Cactus!!!!






                                                     My lemon tree is getting bigger!!



We planted a bunch of cactus this week. Now we know you need to wear gloves! I guess we did know, but we are use to the guy way. We are trying to be ladies in our new life, it is some times a hard to change. We were farm girls not that long ago. It will take time and we will be girls again. The man who does the lawns let us dig up the cactus in his back yard. They are great plants for a very dry California. I love to have a yard with very little care, I am tired now and need to take the time for other things. We will put down the rocks and just water when needed, so great. We have a back yard for the girls (Martha and Elizabeth). They need to have potty and play in the grass, but just a little area. I am so happy with the nice guy and his wife, how nice! I took a few pictures, but there are many more. Back to the cactus, Ouch, still picking out thorns. These plants will get very large. Can't wait!!!!  

No comments: