Monday, April 13, 2015

Under The Freeway Antique Sale





Under the freeway antique fair. I went there yesterday and did very well. I wanted to get my storage a bit cleared out and was told they were full for this month, I was bummed. I need to get as much done as I can before my knee replacement surgery. It only is open on the second Sunday of each month and I was afraid I would run out of time for this Summer. I have until July before the surgery, but I am on stand by, so it could happen ant time. I was going to have to wait until next month to sale any of it and my storage was full. Well, Saturday I got the call they had a spot for the sale at 5:30, my storage is open until 9:, I had just finished taking more to the storage and was tired already. Howard ran for the trailer, Dee and I got ready and we dashed for the storage and filled the truck and trailer. We made it and came back to get the rest of the day over before some sleep before the dash at 3:30 in the wee hours of the morning, get down there to unload, and sale until 5:00. Leaving before 5:00 is frond on so it makes for a very long day. I did it!!!! Now I hope the doctor does't call because my leg and knee is very swollen, no surgery if they are. On the other hand I could make one more sale next month or am I pressing it? Well, I did do well and we will see!!!!!!!!!  

No comments: