Saturday, January 31, 2015

Great doors





New front door and replace that slider with french doors. I know some like sliders, I love the looks of all those little windows of a french door. That front door was so icky and needed to be taken away. I wanted a window in the new door, it looks great. It adds more light to the front room, I need light it makes me happy! We will put screens on when we can. The yard needed so much work, No time to sleep!! No, really it just takes time. I have a wonderful husband that I over work. I am a lucky woman to have a man who does it all. He has worked his whole life in construction and now that he has retired I keep him hopping. 42 years of marriage and still working together, we do well together. We get a lot of attention here, taking a sad looking mobile home and giving it new life. A few have told us they check on us everyday to see what was done that day. "Do you to ever rest?" We have to say no we love what we do, it keeps us young, ha ha ha! I use meditation to calm, rest and get a better out look on life. It works and I would swear by it. Howard is using meditation to, it helps with 30% of your pain, he loves it to. I am going to try using it before and after my shots, I just wonder if it will help. Copaxon is a wickedly bad shot, it hurts so much. I have had to double the dose, I really am having a time with it. My brain scan was not good, I just have to keep going........

  


No comments: