Thursday, January 29, 2015

The first arch goes in



 
Time to rid ourselves of the hole in the wall and build an arch. The hole once held an aquarium, until the last owners wife threw something at it, all gone! The arch is something I love and have had in my other homes. I think it adds some warmth to a room. Poor Howard, he never even says one word he just gets to it. I love how it separates the rooms to, too open is too open! I had arch's in my kitchen and my bedroom in Idaho, so great! We really loved it there for years. Howard got to visit his family and I got to know my sister-in-law best. She helped me so many ways and earned the name sis. When I needed help or just someone to talk to she was there. I will forever love her for that, thanks Sis. I miss her, husband Jim and my nephew Rob, it will leave a hole in my life. I am so thankful for my daughter Dee. Without her I would feel so all alone.  We didn't have a very good experience toward the end in Idaho. I think we lived too close, but all that ends well....... Ok, if you look at the picture, that bulldog Martha is laying there again, she works so hard!!!!!    

No comments: