Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Moving away from Idaho


 
Moving from our home in Idaho was bittersweet. I loved the whole placed we carved our for ourselves there. We had a wonderful house, lots of land and peace of mind. We lived there for over five years and enjoyed all it had to offer. We had good times and some very sad times. When I look back at the pictures, which I hate doing, I miss the  things we did. Growing, building, the sights and the small town feeling, it was the best, we got all it had to offer. I was in trouble with my health, the doctors in a small town are not what I needed and it caused me years of pain. My MS went too far, it is now a big job getting it under control, a breast cancer problem that is being monitored by the doctors I now see. It was a hidden blessing moving when we did. My daughter, grandson and son-in-law lived in half of the old church we remodeled into our two homes. They have moved on to California now to. It is so hard to rejoin the world. Getting a new start! We didn't just leave for health reasons, we left because we starving for the living, learning, knowledge and sights that we waiting for us beyond the Idaho borders. I feel better for the decision we made. Load the trucks and say goodbye to our little farm. We left behind family and that is hard, we miss them. It was as hard to go as it was to leave our homes in Reno, that story is for another blog. We found a new home and started remodeling right away. I love it here, I have so many things to do on my bucket list!!!!     

No comments: