Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hello California

I think I have found the place I will live the rest of my life, California! I never thought I would live here, but I always loved to visit this diverse place. I love that it matters not who you are, you always fit in. We bought a mobile home in a great park. Another thing I thought I would never do, I never stop amazing myself!!!! I loved the farm and I loved the feeling of peace. Then it was time to start over again. Wow, why do I keep changing my whole life??? One reason was I need to experience life, I have so much more to learn and do. The other reason is I am sick. I needed the care of the medical field California can give me. I have the best doctors and feel better about future I now see. It has been a mad dash of appointment and tests, I am getting a well needed rest before the next medical on slot. We have been working on our home, making it our own, I guess work is rest for me. I just want things done before the next operation, my new knee! I really am looking forward to it, I will be able to walk, jog or run. I want to do a 5k this summer. It is a personal goal for me, even if I don't make the whole run it is on my bucket list and to try is the goal. I am excited to be writing on my blog again, I have so much in my head and so much to write about. So, get ready blog, here I come!!  

No comments: