Saturday, January 31, 2015

MS makes it all harder







The Tile and the carpet was worse than bad. I guess the people before us had pets that were left alone all the time, some of the floor had to be replaced before the new carpet was installed. The color is perfect! It was installed in the living room, hall and the bedrooms. I have had hardwood floors and chose to have the carpet. I fall a lot and it helps to land on something soft. Then a fresh new paint job and window treatments, so pretty. It is all coming along, but we have so far to go. We will have it better than new, better construction! I am doing all I can with my health issues, it gets harder as I get older to. I had surgery on my tailbone, not a good out come. I still can't sit or ride in the car for very long. I take pain medicine twice a day now and it helps take the edge off, better than nothing I guess. MS has so many side affects it can be hard to lead much of a normal life. It took quit control on the breast surgery, now I just have to have a sonogram twice a year. I was one of the lucky ones, just have to stay on top of that. I have been putting the finish on the walls and ceiling, not easy, but it looks great, worth it I guess. More surgeries lined up I have to get lots done before the next one!!!!!   


No comments: