Thursday, February 12, 2015

Chandeliers, shabby?



 
I love chandelier's! I would love one or two in every room. Very elegant in a shabby kind of way. I bought one large one and two small one's at a yard sale many years ago. Lovely crystals, very old and working great. All the man said was "You can have them for $5.00 if you take them all". Well, it didn't take me long to get them to my car. I just bought another one for my bathroom, what a wonderful way to use them. I refinished the ceilings and love to put in the light sconces to make them even shine more. The kitchen light took the place of a big ugly wooden box I couldn't wait to be taken down. The fantastic pan rack was another yard sale find. It was just laying there in an old barn, not sure what it was really used for, but chains, wire for hooks and a few holes made it the perfect pan rack. A very cute light fixture next to it was a 1960's rare find. The colors go well with my fiesta kitchen ware, so colorful and lively!    

 

No comments: