Thursday, February 12, 2015

Yard sale treasures



 
I am a firm believer in recycling everything, with a few exceptions, socks, shoes, under garments, etc. My home is filled with cherished items with a history. I have replaced most and bought very few new things. I find it all very warm, comfortable, the warn spots so endearing. I fear the dreaded cooties and bedbugs, this keeps me from mattress's and other thoughtless deals. I love the blend of like items such as my kitchen stools. They do match in an odd way or is it just me???? I bought my fat chief menu board at a restaurant sale out. He is one of my favorite things, great for BBQ's! The old radio in the bottom picture was a $5.00 buy, the best thing about it is it works. I guess I look at things different than most, I am taking care of the treasures of others. I give them a good home, love them and enjoy them in my home.       

No comments: