Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Kitchen is perfect

Poor ugly little kitchen! New floor needed, white cupboards, glass in cupboards doors, new walls, new ceiling and that very ugly light has to go. It needs a shelf over the sink with a light, lets put in a few more lights, wow lots of work! Don't forget to take those ugly cupboards down at the end of the kitchen, shelves and the washer & dryer go there.


There's that helpful bulldog again. What a mess, well it as to get bad before it gets better.


Oh yes, a plate rack for my Fiesta. The shelf and light is done. This is so perfect!

Glass doors, pan rack, White cupboards and little white knobs. It is getting there, I love it!

Howard punched the tin for the first time. He did a great job. I love the looks of the metal over the stove. Great place for magnets.

This was a white wall, but I changed my mind, I do that until I am happy with the look. Then I changed some of the furniture, Just a little OCD.

Howard put a window in the door to the little office. Then he dutched the door, I love dutch doors! It just looks sweet. 

An arch at the end of the kitchen, perfect. You can never have enough arches.

No comments: