Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The front gets a new make over





There were so many different sized brick laying around, so I set off to build a walk way to the steps. Then Howard built me planter along the sides. With so many more bricks I built a parking place, we can use more parking. With more planters we will have areas to plant some green. We will be putting rock in the yard, less work and less water. After painting the shed yellow, we made a false door, put old tools on the shed and built a large fence with no way in. It has a gate but it can only be opened from the inside. I get asked how I come up with the pattern for the bricks, I say I just lay down what ever is near me, What ever I pick up I lay down. It turned out so great! A few pieces of yard art and my new lemon tree, I have always wanted a lemon tree. 
 




No comments: