Saturday, February 7, 2015

Deco the wall, so cool!

 Icky guest bathroom! This room is getting a complete make over. First thing going is that wooden toilet seat!!!!! The cabinet is the second thing.



 Oh my! This is just not going to do. I really hate everything about this room. I did try to  clean it and I just couldn't use it. Ick!



 Yes deco the wall with old news paper. I have always wanted to and this is the perfect room for it. Dark blue walls, I don't think so!!!! It does give you something to read, the oldest paper is in the late 1800's.



 New sink and the walls need lots of work! I am just the guy to do it. Howard had to put in the ledge behind the sink to get rid of the cabinet, a great place to set things.



 My little cupboard goes in. The door to the bathroom had to be reverts to make it fit. I love the cupboard I need a place for towels and bathroom things.

 

 Antique mirror, a few vintage items and it is starting to feel good. The color is off it is really aqua paint. The real color is perfet for this small guest bathroom.



 The  room turned out so nice. Howard put in a new floor, it really needed that. I had an old chair, so a little white paint and an old quilt, so cute. I buy unusable old quilts for just this kind of job. The foot stool is vintage, perfect color just needed the legs painted white. I love the room now!

 

The wall turned out to one of the best ideas for this bathroom. I would like to do more of this, but I think a little is enough. All done!

No comments: