Sunday, February 15, 2015

Remodel the bedroom







I wasn't going to put any pictures on about my bedroom until it was done, but I changed my mind. We have been so busy with all the other important things in life and it all gets to be a blur. This room had giant mirror closet doors where the bed sits. We ripped them out before we had the carpet put in. The room was a little dark for me, so how about another arch, take that bathroom door down, who needs a door! We have picked the paint for the walls, but it is going to take some time. I want all the different colors of white and yes there are many whites. I want something different this time and white is  my favorite color. We have the entire bathroom to remodel, I get tired just thinking of it all. The fireplace will be in the corner with the television over it. There will be doors to close it when we want to put it away. As we go along it will be better, I hope! I am in a hurry to get some of it done because I will be getting my knee replaced very soon. This will slow me down, but won't stop me. I need to slow down, it seems so hard for me, I do love to work on the house. The quilt shelf is made from a tired old dresser, missing drawers, just take them out and add a shelf, done!!   

No comments: